Monday, March 26, 2012

In Your Own Words...President

We'd like to introduce you all to the 2012 Xi Lambda Chapter Executive Board. Next up, our fabulous President Ms. Sarah O'Sullivan. 

My name is Sarah O'Sullivan and I am the President of the Xi Lambda Chapter of the Delta Zeta Sorority! I am from Portland, OR and a Finance major at the University of San Francisco. 

My favorite thing about Xi Lambda is that we really are a true sisterhood. At the end of the day every sister is truly there for one another. Not only are we all friends but we take the word sister to heart, which makes us stand out against others in my mind. 

I love working with my Executive board because we are all so hilarious. We get a serious amount of work done but there are times already that I have laughed harder than I every have in my whole life. We are all so different which makes our ideas and creative sides compliment each other in the best ways. 

It is my goal this year to have the greatest connection to each other and to Delta Zeta. I want to see our members invest more in the values in our chapter and take them to heart in our daily lives.

I am happy I rushed Delta Zeta because without it I would be entirely a different person. It has shaped my college experience in the best way and I have made some of the best friends I could ever imagine through this organization. Everyone always says that you find your home when going through recruitment one way or another, and I definitely found mine in Delta Zeta. 

-Sarah